Wednesday 15 January 2014

What I got for Christmas: Takko Lacquer Schiaparelli

Pin It
Today I get to show you my most coveted polish of 2013 that my brother and sister gave me for xmas!!! It's soooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!


Takko Lacquer Schiaparelli




Schiaparelli is a bright Barbie pink shimmer with green flecks. I freaking love it! It is a perfect two coater and I topped it off with INM Out the Door top coat. I can't wait to try it matte!
I love these newer takko bottles too, just sad that all my others are in the round one :(

That brings my What I got for Christmas series to an end however, I've got some nail art for you over the next couple of days.


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...