Thursday 8 December 2011

Hol-LO!

Pin It
Hello polished pals,

Not sure if you get the title - Hello:Holo - get it now? HOLLO!

Today I have 3 of the HITS No Olimpio holographic collection polishes - Apolo, Hera & Hestia.

Hestia - lamp

Hestia - lamp

Hestia - lamp

I'd never heard of Hestia before so I looked her up & turns out she's pretty unimportant; first dauaghter of Cronus & Rhea - Goddess of the Hearth... bored?
She's oh so beautiful though - a lilac holo

Apolo - lamp

Apolo - lamp

Apolo - indoor natural light

Apolo God of many, many things namely, the Sun. He's a beautiful medium-dark blue holo. Wow!

Hera - lamp

Hera - lamp

Hera - lamp

Hera is another daughter of Rhea & Cronus. She is Goddess of Women & Marriage - not a good role model since she became her brother Zeus' third wife, GROSS! Ha ha. The peacock was sacred to her which is perhaps why HITS named this GOURGEOUS sea green/teal holo for her.

I wore 3 coats for all the pics because they are a bit jelly/creme like. I think I could have gotten by with only 2 coats if it weren't for the photos. Application was a dream! They come with a really wide, flat brush so 1-2 swipes was enough to cover my little nails. They dry pretty darn fast too.

How did HITS manage such an awesome holo formula, you may ask? They are NOT 3 Free. I have absolutely no problem with that myself, but I'm sure there are lots of people who do care what chemicals are in their polishes. So if you are one of them stay clear.

Myself? I can't get enough and Llarowe has all the colours in stock now for US$10 each, so get in quick before they are gone!!!!

xxx
NPA

4 comments:

  1. I want this collection more than anything! I adore classics and I'm a sucker for holos... a match made on Olympus? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 9 of these-apollo and ares included!! So freakin holo tastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CCouture you have to get them! How jealous am I of Fingers?! 9! I love classics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my these are so gorgeous! I still don't have any crazy holo nail polishes..such a crime. I would love to get these! if only the colors reflected the gods a little better..For some reason i cant picture Athena walking around with hot pink nail polish : P

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...